How can I know I'm saved?
You can find your answer by following the Romans Road!
1. Admit that you are a sinner and need to be saved.
Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
2. Repent and be willing to turn from your sin.
Romans 10:9, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross.
Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
4. Receive through prayer, Jesus Christ into your heart and life.
Romans 8:1, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
5. Find a Bible believing Church to grow your new faith in.
Hebrews 10:25, “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”
I'm saved, now what?
Please let us know if you trusted Christ as your Savior today.
We would love to hear from you and help you on your next step forward!
Our Phone Number: